Purchase with Confidence
We know that shopping online can sometimes be as stressful as it is convenient. At Lumina Products, we try to ease your mind and make that process as pain-free as possible.
Order Changes or Cancellations
Orders are typically processed within 2 business days after order has been placed. Changes or cancellations are only possible for orders that have not yet shipped or are on backorder. Custom orders cannot be canceled or changed.
Returns and Exchanges
Return Orders will incur a 20% restocking fee. You are responsible for any return freight. All returned items must arrive to us in the original packaging, include all original packing materials and documentation, and be unused. Orders not returned in original packaging are subject to denial of refund.
We require photographs of the packaging before the item is shipped back to us to ensure proper packaging.
Due to its hazardous nature, Fuel orders are not eligible for return. So please carefully check your order before purchasing.
After 30 days, all sales are final.
The product is subject to damage during transit. Be sure to thoroughly inspect items upon arrival and check for any damage. Claims for damaged items must be made within 3 business days after arrival. All damages must be noted with the carrier upon delivery. To file a damage claim, please call us at (877) 395-0888 and we will be happy to work with you to resolve any issues. If your order is received damaged, with the correct documentation form you provided within the specified timelines, we will either repair or replace your item. ‘Refer to our aFire After Purchase Service Policy’ which requires your signature prior to shipment.
BEFORE SIGNING WITH FEDEX/DHL, photograph all damage, starting with the exterior of your package. Note on the form, before signing, that the package is damaged. See our Delivery Inspection Instructions.
All Aqaufire Products are under warranty for 2 Years against defects in workmanship and materials. All Fuel is warrantied for a period of 1 year against defects in workmanship and materials.
Please refer to the warranty supplied with your purchase.
For AFIRE Water Vapor Fireplaces
You must ensure you have installed your unit correctly, that no ‘hard’ water has been used to fill these units, and that all proper plumbing and electrical connections and requirements are met so the warranty is not voided. (We strongly suggest taking pictures of your installation). We reserve the right to assist you remotely in repairing any warranty defects in your home as most repairs can be completed within 1 hour once proper parts are received. We will work with you directly for simple repairs and provide warranty parts free of charge. Refer to the ‘aFire After Purchase Service Policy’ which requires your signature prior to shipment.
If replacement parts or pieces are required while the unit is under warranty, please reach out to Lumina Products Technical Support to troubleshoot the issue and to order new parts. Tracking numbers are sent once parts have shipped. If the unit is not under warranty, we will invoice for required parts and payment must be received prior to shipping.
Call (877) 395-0888.
Should your unit have any missing/damaged parts or faulty parts within the timeframe of the warranty, please follow these steps:
- Please have your order information ready (product/model, invoice number, name of the person who purchased the unit, company name, )
- We need an overview of the Pictures and/or videos that will be required in order to better assess the problem.
- Parts will be sent if required and a virtual service appointment will be
- We will follow up within 5 days of the delivery of replacements parts to ensure that everything is functioning
If you have received authorization to return your item from the Lumina Products Customer Experience Team please follow the following instructions in order to preserve your right to any credit that may be due to you.
Note! You must use ONLY the original packaging in which your unit arrived in.
- Repack the unit into the interior carton using the original packing materials and crate in the manner you received
- Be sure to include all accessories and manuals (charging block, remote, drain tubing, )
- Take a photo of the interior of the packed carton, and a photo of the sealed carton and email these to us. ( email@example.com )
- Once photos are received and approved, we will arrange pick up of your unit.
- Upon receipt and inspection of your original unit at our warehouse, we will issue a refund within 10 business days minus 20% restocking fee and any cost of return freight
Do you have any question?
Got questions about Aquafire inserts or need help placing an order? Reach out and one of our Customer Experience team members would love to assist you!
Our customer support is available Monday to Friday: 9am-4:30pm EST.
Average answer time: 24h